Advice on how to raise a complaint

The following downloadable guides explain the processes for different local services and provide the contact information you need to make a formal complaint about a local NHS, social care or mental health service or Healthwatch if you have any unresolved concerns.

Making an NHS complaint
Making a social care complaint
Making a complaint about mental health services