We are seeking highly skilled and motivated individuals to provide strategic leadership. Prospective board members will live in South Tyneside and have:
- A passion for inclusion and involvement and ensuring everyone in South Tyneside has an equal chance to have their voices heard, regardless of ability, impairment or background
- A deep understanding of how collaboration and co-production can transform the way public services can be run
- Strategic experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of governance and the importance of translating strong values into accountable action
- Extensive knowledge of the health and social care sector
- Local knowledge of health and social care services in South Tyneside and an understanding of the health and wellbeing needs of the borough
You would need to commit yourself to prepare for and attend bi-monthly Board Meetings held on the last Wednesday of each month between 10am and 12noon.
If you are interested in becoming a board member please contact us.