A report detailing the experiences of more than 300 people in Sunderland and South Tyneside who have received their Covid jab(s) has been published.
The report covers the views of those individuals who responded during March to the online survey by Healthwatch Sunderland and Healthwatch South Tyneside, which looked at local people’s general experiences of using their local COVID-19 vaccination programme.
You can view it here.
It will be followed by additional reports during the next few months, as the vaccine programme progresses, so if you have had your vaccine and not yet completed the survey please click here and tell us how the NHS did.
You will be asked questions about:
- how you received your invitation to receive the vaccine
- how you found the booking of appointments
- the location of the vaccine venue
- your experience of receiving the vaccine
- the quality/usefulness of information you were given to take away
- information about your second vaccination
- your overall experience.
If you would prefer to answer the survey over the phone, please call Healthwatch South Tyneside on 0191 489 7952.